Unit For Rent @ I Zen Kiara 2, Mont Kiara

3+1 BEDROOMS,
3 BATHROOMS,
1550 SQ FT,
FULLY FURNISHED,
HIGH FLOOR,
POOL VIEW,
WITH 2 CAR PARKS.

Located in the affluent neighbourhood of Mont
Kiara, residential units in I-Zen measure between
1,550 and 1,655 sq ft in size. There are 238
residential units that offer a panoramic view of
Kuala Lumpur and its surrounding area. I-Zen comes
in 2 designs namely Lanai and SOHO which consists
of 3+1 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms as well as 3
bedrooms + 1 studio and 3 bathrooms, respectively.


Facilities at I-Zen include a gymnasium, swimming
pool, Jacuzzi, concierge service, games room,
café, sauna, yoga room and business centre.
I-Zen also offers a kindergarten for the
convenience of residents. I-Zen boasts of covered
parking bays and 24-hour security surveillance. 

RENTAL RM 5,000/-

FOR HASSLE FREE AND PROMPT ACTION PLEASE FEEL FREE
TO CONTACT ME ON THE FOLLOWING:

0060 10 2645 045 / 0060 10 2265 045
(CALL / SMS / WHATS APP / VIBER / LINE)

OR EMAIL US AT:

amna.sheikh12@gmail.com

Comments

Popular Posts